Horseshoe Bay Resort Marina provides watercraft rentals ranging from luxury liners to personal kayaks. With continual level Lake LBJ and one of the Hill Country’s finest fleet of boats at your disposal, there’s plenty of fun to be had year-round.
The fleet includes:
- WaveRunners® (capacity: 3 guests)
- Ski Boat (capacity: 5 guests)
- Party Boat, The Intrepid (capacity: 80 guests)
- 20-foot pontoon boats (capacity: 8 guests)
- 26-foot pontoon boats (capacity: 15 guests)
- Paddleboards & Kayaks
The Marina Boardwalk features:
- Skippers’ Hook Ship Store and Palm Boutique
Watercraft Rental Check-in
Shopping – offers men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, swimwear, gifts and sundries.
- Kingfisher Dock Kids’ Camp
Children age 7 and older may do a variety of Arts & Crafts, play Bean Bag Toss or feed the fish.
- Skippers’ Hook Soda Shoppe
Cool Treats & Refreshments
- Kingfisher Bait and Sundry Hut
Watercraft rentals do not include gas or oil and must be refueled when returned to the Horseshoe Bay Resort Marina. All watercraft rentals include life preservers and/or paddles unless otherwise specified.
Additional services include fuel services, slip rentals and leases, boat launch access and trailer parking and storage.
Boat drivers must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and a boater’s safety certificate issued by TPWD. Documents must be presented at time of rental and are required to be in driver’s possession anytime they are on the water.
Call now to reserve your watercraft rental: