Celebrate Summer at Horseshoe Bay Resort August 1-3, 2014, at the second annual Beer by the Bay Music Festival featuring three days of chart-topping Texas Country Music, Award-Winning Texas Microbrews, All-You-Can-Eat Cuisine and more! Don’t delay on booking your Festival VIP Package that includes access to the VIP Lounge on Friday and Saturday night of the Festival that includes beer, wine and specialty cocktails as part of this great value VIP package. This year’s scheduled music lineup showcases:
Friday night-TJ Broschoff, Pauline Reese, The Matchmaker Band and Curtis Grimes. Saturday night-Blacktop Gypsy, Bri Bagwell, Charla Corn, The Effinays and Texas Country Favorite-Jack Ingram. Sunday’s Gospel Brunch-The Stapletons. Your Beer by the Bay VIP Festival Package includes:
- Classic Guest Accommodations
- Admission for 2 adults to Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning Festival sessions
- All you can eat food from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. each night of the Festival (Festival grounds only)
- All you can drink non-alcoholic drinks from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. each night
- Access for 2 adults to the Beer by the Bay Music Festival VIP lounge. Includes beer and wine starting at 5 p.m. and specialty cocktails starting at 7 p.m.
- Gospel Brunch for 2 adults from 9:30 am – 11:00 am on Sunday, August 3rd
- Two Beer by the Bay Festival T-shirts (Call 877-611-0112) to reserve your T-shirt Size
- Two Beer by the Bay Festival Mugs
- Late Checkout on Sunday, August 3rd at 2 p.m.
- MEET AND GREET OPPORTUNITIES WITH SELECT ARTISTS IN THE VIP LOUNGE
- Two night minimum
Additional adults 21 and over add $117.50 per night/Adults under 21 cannot be part of this package. Package price is based on the number of adults 21 and over in room. Prices do not include additional T-shirts. Non-refundable advance deposit required. Equaled to one night room and tax. Due at time of booking.
*Nightly resort fee ($26) includes: one-time bicycle rental for two (excludes tandem), access to Slick Rock and Cap Rock golf practice facilities, 24-hour usage of Tennis Fitness Center, 1-hour tennis courts and racquet usage, access to select Horseshoe Bay Resort private facilities including the Yacht Club and beaches on Lake LBJ, in-room complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, access to Hotel, Paseo and Yacht Club pools—each with towel service, self-parking, transport service to resort amenities, golf bag storage, in-room coffee and tea, self-service laundry facilities, local and long-distance telephone calls and lobby daily newspaper.